Easy Masonic Music: Anyone Can PlayRegular price £10.50
Spiral bound A4 format with 26 pages with the Piano (RH) tune and guitar chords.
Easy to play with a simple knowledge on any keyboard. The notes for the right hand to play in the music in this book are mostly those shown in the diagram above. The left hand one-finger-chords only use the single notes of C,D, E, F, G, A, Bb and B and you do not have to read the music as they are all written down for you.
All the music in this book is able to be played using two or three fingers and with a very basic musical knowledge. You don't need any manual dexterity to play you can even do this with two pencils! So how do you play the music? There is a more detailed guide inside the book.
You will undoubtedly remember a time when you found learning Ritual daunting, this is easier than that! Indeed great results can be obtained from just a few hours of practice. I wish it had been that easy to learn the Ceremonies for the Chair! As I also say inside the book, last but not least, enjoy the process of experimentation and learning. Your Lodge or other Masonic Unit will appreciate the effort you have put into your learning, and will certainly appreciate the enhancement you make to the Ceremonies and Meetings.
- Hail Eternal (Opening Ode) Standard Tune
- Hail Eternal (Tune 2)
- Hail Eternal (Tune 3)
- Closing Ode 1
- Closing Ode Abide With Me
- Closing Ode The Day Thou Gavest
- Chapter Opening We Love This Place, O God
- Chapter Opening 2 O Worship the King
- Chapter Closing Immortal, Invisible
- Chapter Closing 2
- Mark Masons Song
- God Save the King
- Entered Apprentice Song
- Masters Song
- Absent Brethren (Architect of Love & Power)
- Absent Brethren (Architect In Thy Great Mercy)
- Wine Taking
- Tylers Song
- Visitors Song (Warm Masonic Hearts)
- God Save the King (Simplified Version)